Write for us (guest post) on Entrepreneurship, Startups, Business, Marketing and Finance
onEntrepreneur is an online magazine for entrepreneurs, startups and business owners focusing on business ideas, entrepreneurship culture, finance, marketing, technology, leadership and productivity. We help entrepreneurs grow their businesses.
Although the world of business and startups is changing constantly, we strive to analyze and stay updated with the current startup trends, business resources, news and marketing ideas. As a result, our readers can shape the future of the entrepreneurial world.
If you have small business or entrepreneurship experience or if you are business leaders and startup enthusiasts with industry-specific expertise, you can contribute here by submitting your original content.
Here are some general topic ideas for guest contributors.
- Startup or business knowledge, stories, and experience
- Investment Tips for New Entrepreneurs
- Evaluation and real-time experience of marketing strategies and trends
- Trending and fresh topics related to Business, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Marketing, Technology, Startups, Leadership and Productivity
- Ideas, tips and solutions to current Entrepreneurial and Startups problems
- Authentic data, reports and research related to Business
- Business Resources that are helpful for Entrepreneurs
- Press release and interviews
If you have the motivation to write for us, firstly, here are a few guidelines for guest post/content submission. We expect you to follow them strictly.
Guidelines for guest contributors
- The author must be an entrepreneur, a business leader, or an expert in a related field.
- Content should be new and well-researched in its category. We do not accept essays or duplicated content that is already available in search engines.
- Content should be at least 1000 words with relevant images and graphics for effective visual communication.
- Content should be original (not plagiarized) and perfect in grammar.
- No link building, advertising and affiliate marketing (however, we are open to sponsored posts for commercial products/contents).
- The external links must be relevant sources from high-authority publications. Writers are requested to link external sources only when needed (irrelevant links will be omitted).
- The editorial team reserves the right to modify the content, links and images.
- You will get a link to your website/blog in a non-promotional way.
- The author should have a proper bio and display picture.
- Follow our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) so that we’d know you are a real person rather than a dummy profile.
It generally takes a few days to a week for the approval of a guest post request. Here are a few things you may consider if your guest post content is approved.
- We will notify you via email with a link to the published article.
- Moreover, it will strengthen our community if you share, comment and reference this article on other social media sites and websites.
- We share all the articles on our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) published on our website and we expect your interaction there.
Please fill out the following form to submit a guest post application.
* Only those requests sent from this application will be responded
Are you having a problem with this “write for us” form? Contact us by clicking here or send us an email at editor[at]onEntrepreneur.com answering the above-mentioned queries.